A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My big girl

So we had our 2nd growth ultrasound yesterday. Last time we went she was measuring about 4 lbs and was 4 weeks ahead. That was at 28 1/2 weeks. Yesterday I was 35 weeks, 5 days. She is now measuring 5-6 weeks ahead and is estimated at 9 pounds 1 oz! As soon as the tech told me that I said "WHAT?!?" and my husband just burst out laughing lol I was seriously in shock. I was expecting her to tell me like 7 1/2 pounds. I know an ultrasound can be off but seriously, she has been measuring ahead for every US we have done and I still think she is a big girl. I also know when I conceived so there is no way that date is off. I have an appt today to see if I am dilated any, but I won't see my reg doc until next week to see what she has to say about my big Maddy. Good thing I only have one pack of newborn diapers lol Looks like I will be returning those probably....and maybe a pack of size 1's since I have so many. I'll just have to wait and see what happens:)

No comments:

Post a Comment