I used to love these posts and still do from other people:)
Madilyn will be 4 months tomorrow!!
Okay, things that I am glad we have because maddy loves and helps me:)
1. The Itzbeen timer! We use this sucker all the time. We used it a lot at the beginning and still use it for nights now. When you are sleep deprived it is hard to remember the last feeding. So this little thing is a life saver!
2. Her starlight papasan swing:) She loves to swing and stair at the stars. It also really helps when she wakes up at 4am and is done eating and we want to go back to sleep for an hour or two. Put her in her swing and after staring at the lights for a little bit she falls asleep.
3. Baby Einstein Dvd's. She loves these things. When you need to shower and get ready and you are by yourself pop one of these dvds in and she will be mesmerized!
4. Bumbo chair:) She loves to sit up so when she is watching her baby einstein dvd she can sit in this chair
5. Her Lovie blanket:) Don't have a picture of it but she loves to eat and hold her blanket. We had one made with her name on it and she loves it.
6. Her sleep sheep. She likes the sound of the ocean or the rain:)
7. Vicks humidifier warm mist. She used to be so congested all the time. Tried steaming her up in the bathroom, sucking her nose, nothing worked until we bought this humidifier. My pedi said to get the warm mist one.
8. Her bath tub...This isn't the exact one, ours has a different pattern but she still loves it. She just loves taking baths period!
Things that we have that she hasn't really showed interest in yet. Hopefully she does because we already bought them all lol
I also wish we would have only bought one infant car seat. We got two of the britax chapperone infant carseat for each truck.
We love this seat! But we realized that one with two bases would have been enough. Now we have to look into buying a convertible one...