A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Monday, May 16, 2011

20 Weeks! Half Baked:)


*Blogger was down Friday when I tried to post this*

How far along? 20 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Gain of......22lbs sigh
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Usually I can go to sleep very easily at night unless I take a nap during the day...then I am sol at night time.
Food cravings: Brandon took me to get a baskin robbins brownie fudge sunday this past weekend. It was freaking awesome:)
Movement? Still feeling bubbles that tickle...I am not sure if I feel her move when I lay down or if it is something else.
Gender: Girl!!...Still trying to decide on names. Right now the top contendors are Madilyn (Maddy), Hailey, and Leah.
Belly button in or out? In
What I miss? Being able to tan.
What I'm looking forward toNot much really going on this week. May go see "Bridesmaids" with a friend which looks funny.


So I had my 20week doctors appointment this past Friday and everything went good like usual. She told me the results to my A/S and said baby girl looked good. She weighed 12oz at 19 weeks. I guess when all her measurments were added up she measured above the 90th percentile! Big baby lol So that means I get to have a growth ultrasound around 32 weeks to see how big she is! I am really excited about this because at the beginning my doc told me that we would only get one at 8 weeks to date my pregnancy and then my A/S and that was it. Now I get to see her again:) Can't wait! And we better have a name for her way before then lol

No comments:

Post a Comment