A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Monday, May 13, 2013

5 weeks

How far along? 5 weeks--not sure when I actually hit 5 weeks. Until my US I am guessing mon or tues.

Weight gain/loss: About the same, 145-146. Going to try and keep weight under control better this time.

Maternity clothes? Nope. I wear scrubs all day so its not bad. At night I like huge though.

Stretch marks? No new ones

Sleep? Been sleeping good, but no matter how much sleep I get I still wake up so exhausted!

Best moment this week? Told my mom I was pregnant yesterday on mothers day. It was pretty awesome:) And i had a really good Mothers day:)

Food cravings: Nothing really. Pizza sounded good for tonight so went ahead and ordered some:)

Gender: boy?

Belly button in or out? In

Movement? Uh NO

Other Symptoms: I feel like I've been pretty emotional lately. But then again not sure if its all in my head. Don't really have much cramping anymore. The symptoms come and go, but I'd wish they'd stay to help ease my mind...

What I miss? Mom bought me a bottle of wine for mothers day yesterday and I bought her a new brand that sounded delish. Wish I could have tried it

What I'm looking forward to: Get to leave work early tomorrow which is nice. Will get to see my brother that will be down from college for the day and have dinner.

Milestones: Baby's heart should start to beat this week and the brain and other major systems begin to develop this week.

2 comments:

  1. You'll have a fabulous bottle of wine to look forward to post delivery. :)
    I rarely drink wine but my mom bought me a nice bottle at Christmas, and I can't wait to pop the cork in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool to tell your mom on Mother's Day! What a great gift and memory to have/give.

    ReplyDelete