A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Thursday, March 10, 2011

CoCaLo Sugar Plum crib bedding set FOR SALE!

I have a CoCalo Sugar plum crib bedding set for sale. I will not be using it. First off we don't even know if it is a boy or girl, and secondly if it is a girl I will use pink...not purple. So if anybody is interested I am selling this set AND the mobile to it for $100. It was slightly used and looks really good. These are pics from off babies r us right now, but if anybody is actually interested I will send actual pics of it. It also comes with 2 diaper stackers as opposed to 1.







Includes a lightweight quilt, bumper, dust ruffle, fitted sheet, mobile, window valance and 2 diaper stackers. Can buy all brand new @ babies r us for about $280.

1 comment:

  1. Hey do you have actual pics and what all does it come with?

    ReplyDelete