A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Monday, March 28, 2011

This and That

So I have started walking outside again. I usually do a fast pace walk of about 2.5-6 miles 3-4 times a week. I think this will really help me feel better about the weight gain. If I am walking and still gaining weight then it was just meant to be. But at least I know I am doing something about it and not just sitting on my butt everyday like I had been lol I plan to walk today if this headache goes away....

Speaking of headaches they suck. Before being pregnant I would get headaches often but would be able to take advil or excedrin to get rid of them. Or at the last resort sleep got rid of them. But now they have been worse and are considered bad migraines that I get every day. I can't remember the last day where I haven't had one even if it was a small one. Tylenol does nothing for me:( So I mentioned this to my doc and she prescribed me a pain pill with codine in it. After about a week of taking them and today even uping my dose a little I have come to realize that they don't help either lol So I am pretty much screwed. I will just have to continue drinking Dr. Pepper when I get one to make them go away. And the bad ones that Dr. Pepper has no affect on will just suck lol I will just come to terms that I skipped out on the morning sickness and got migraines unstead. The only times I have thrown up is when the migraines get so bad that they cause me to throw up.

On a better not I am thinking of getting my hair changed this coming up weekend. I used to have bangs a couple years ago and then got tired of them and grew them out. I had long hair before my wedding and then cut it shoulder length right after. I love my hair long! So does my husband. And I was working on growing it back out. But, since it is already short I was thinking of doing this style:

What do ya think? Grow it out long or cut a couple inches and get bangs? No matter what I am putting some more blonde highlights in my hair. Guess we will see come Saturday:)

2 comments:

  1. I love that haircut, I think it's very flattering. I say go for it! Plus, your hair is going to grow out faster anyways thanks to the hormones. Make sure you post a pic if you do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love that hair cut! I've been tempted to try it a few times over the years, but I'm a chicken when it comes to hair cuts!

    I'm sorry about the headaches. I did the same thing: skipped out on morning sickness, but the headaches made up for it. I try putting a cold compress or ice pack on my forehead and eyes to help a bit. Tylenol and the prescription pain meds the doctor gave me did nothing either. I know it'll be worth it in the end, but damnit, it still sucks! haha! Feel better!

    ReplyDelete