A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Friday, April 8, 2011

15 WEEKS!



How far along? 15 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Gain:/
Maternity clothes? Yes, but not all my shirts I wear are maternity.
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Been waking up with headaches again.
Best moment this week? When we went to Austing to visit our friends we hadn't seen in 2 and 1/2 months. We had fun catching up:)
Food cravings: Sonic sausage burritos....but right now that sounds absolutely horrible. Maybe thats because I'm feeling off today.
Gender: 4-5 more weeks till we find out.
Belly button in or out? In but my DH made a comment that its getting bigger!?! lol
Movement? None yet:(
What I miss? Being able to roll around in bed easily. I am a tosser and turner at night. I flip around at least 20 times from my side to back to stomach to side lol It now takes a little more effort with this extra weight and my bigger tummy.
What I'm looking forward to: My 16 week appt next week! Get to schedule the anatomy scan!!
Milestones: 15 Weeks:) One more week and I will be considered 4 months!

Baby this week:
Although many women don't start feeling the baby move until the 17th week (or later), your baby has been having his own party in the amniotic sac he calls home. If you feel a little flutter in your belly this week, don't discount it as gas or hunger. It could be your babe banging around. Here's more to look forward to:

Baby's head is now resting on his well-formed neck instead of directly on his shoulders like Igor. He's beginning to grow eyebrows and eyelashes this week. (All the better to give you that "Mom, you're crazy" look when he's a teenager.) The hair on the head also begins to grow.

Although baby's eyes are sealed shut, he's now able to sense light. His eyes and ears finally look like real baby features now. As your baby practices sucking and swallowing actions, he may actually hiccup. You'll know he's had one too many shots of amniotic fluid by the steady thump-thump you feel.

Over the next month, baby will grow faster than ever, so make sure you load up on enough nutritious food and fluids to support his growth. Your baby now measures nearly 4 inches, about the size of a Kit Kat "finger" and weighs almost 2 ounces.

No comments:

Post a Comment