A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Friday, April 29, 2011

18 Weeks!



How far along? 18 Weeks!
Weight gain/loss: Gain...Okay time to admit it I guess:( As of this morning my scale says I have gained 20lbs! I guess I am going to be one of those women who gain alot of weight. I just hope I can also be one of those women to lose it quickly! I worked hard before and lost 30lbs and I will be determined to do it again after the baby:)
Maternity clothes? Yes
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? I have good and bad nights. Some nights I sleep great and others I just can't get comfortable...back pain, hip pain from sleeping on my sides...
Food cravings: Still Nothing really
Movement? Yes! I started to feel bubbles a couple days ago;) It is awsome. Now I can't wait for it to feel like litlle nudges :P
Gender: I week to go! I am thinking boy...
Belly button in or out? In and huge lol
What I miss? My long hair:( Not digging this short hair anymore...
What I'm looking forward to: Finding out the sex of the baby next week of course!!!
Baby this week:
Your baby's ears are now facing forward and are completely formed so she can actually hear you talking now.
This week is also the beginning of ossification. And while that sounds like some long and involved paperwork you'll have to fill out, it's really a fancy medical term for the hardening of your baby's miniature bones. And that's a good thing.

Your baby's nerves are making more and more complex connections. Her sense of smell, taste, sight and hearing are all developing. A substance called myelin, which makes nerve connections travel faster, is now coating your baby's nerves.

Your baby now weighs between 5 and 7 ounces and is about 5½ inches long—about the size of a pickle from the corner deli.

No comments:

Post a Comment