A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Stuff

So, my mom has kinda gone crazy with buying baby stuff lol This kid already has alot of stuff! My mom already has about 3 bags of girl clothes and 1 big bag of boy clothes that she has bought over the last year. My mom is a big resalse shopper/ebay/craigslist person. Always looking for the best deals. So far these are what I have which I just got within the last couple days.
The Fisher Price Starlight Papasan Cradle swing I wanted:) She got it brand new in the box for only $75! In the stores it is $160. I am so excited aboout getting this in the mail soon! Can't wait to see it:)


She also just won the Beaba Baby Cook with a freezer baby food container and recipes for $60 off ebay. So I can make baby's food:)New in store is $175 w/ freezer container.

Over the weekend we got a Baby Trend Deluxe nursery Center. It is a pack in play, changer, and co-sleeper in one. This is the exact one that we got. It is a little girly, but not to bad:) Besides I don't think baby will know the difference. We got it for $75 and brand new in store is $170. They only used the co-sleeper for about 2 months and never used the pack in play or changer parts.

My mom also got us a portable bassinet that she paid $20 for. Don't have a picture of it though. She would have bought more but I have tried to tell her that we don't need everything that she is picking out! I appreciate it very much but I don't want her wasting her money on items that we won't actually need.So we got all this and only spent $230. I think that is pretty darn good. Especially since the cradly swing is new! So I am thinking with my mom's internet shopping we have saved roughly about $350!

No comments:

Post a Comment