A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Friday, February 4, 2011

6 WEEKS!

How far along? 6 weeks
Weight gain/loss: We aren't going to discuss weight today ha
Maternity clothes? Nope, but have been thinking about getting a pair of American Eagle pants just a size bigger then normal.
Stretch marks? Same as before
Sleep? Been sleeping pretty good! I did break down and went ahead and ordered this pillow though:


Can't wait to get it!!
Best moment this week? I had an appointment with a nurse and got my bill for this baby and delivery. Which I think it pretty good actually! Thank god for insurance:) The appt. made things a little more real!
Food cravings: Dr. Pepper:)
Gender: Way too early, but we still think it is a boy.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? nope
What I miss? Well, my parents just bought a new boat a couple days ago and I realized I won't be able to go out on it this summer! Sucks big time, I love speeding through the water and going to the beach. And we are going to the Rodeo twice next month and I won't be ablt to go on any carnival rides. So DH will have to take my sister all be hisself on the rides lol Oh joy for him;)
What I'm looking forward to: 2 more weeks till we get an ultrasound!
Milestones: Baby's arms and legs are now beginning to develop and is starting to develop facial features:)
What baby looks like:

2 comments:

  1. how do you like the pillow? I'm thinking I need to go get this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this pillow! I like having the feeling of pillows all around me:) Shoot I may keep using it after baby lol

    ReplyDelete