A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Friday, January 28, 2011

5 Weeks!



How far along? 5 weeks
Weight gain/loss: UGH, 147! +2lbs:( I guess I expected to gain weight though. I have eaten terrible this past week! Lots of fast food. It has been a very long stressful week but I know that is no excuse. I am going to start eating more healthier! And on days when it isn't too cold outside I will try to take a couple walks a week. Get some leg muscle back:P
Maternity clothes? Nope, but have considered getting a bella band:)
Stretch marks? Just the ones I've always had lol
Sleep? Past two night I have laid in bed with the tv on and fallen asleep by 9pm or earlier!
Best moment this week? Telling my parents that I was pregnant:)
Food cravings: T.G.I. Fridays broccoli and cheese soup with their amazing breadsticks!!! Seriously after you try these breadsticks you will be hooked too!
Gender: Way too early, but we think it is a boy.
Belly button in or out? In
Movement? Uh NO lol
What I miss? Would have been nice to have a glass of wine earlier this week but don't miss it to much.
What I'm looking forward to: My nurses appt next Monday on 1/31
Milestones: Baby's heart should start to beat this week and the brain and other major systems begin to develop this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment