A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Work Sucks

So our patient census today is 34. It hasn't gone up more then to 40 patients since I was told about potential layoffs. Went in to talk to HR today and she told me most likely layoffs will be by the end of the week. Tomorrow and Thursday I have to travel to our "sister" hospital to learn central supply from their lady there. I think I may need to give up my manager position at the mall sooner rather then later. It is all just to stressfull to think about. I talk to DH about it and he says don't worry about it, if you want to quit working at the mall then quit. He doesn't seem to understand that if I quit I am not sure we can pay all our bills let alone pay off any debt sooner. He applied at that 2 weeks off/on job and hasn't heard anything back. Don't see how I am ever going to be able to conceive a baby with all this stress in my life. Speaking of, I am 4dpo today and plan to test in one week. Although I don't have my hopes up.

1 comment:

  1. Everything will work out! It may suck in the meantime, but you'll get through it and maybe even realize how strong you are in the process. I hope things start to get better for you soon! *note to self - go chart stalk Amanda...*

    ReplyDelete