A blog pretty much about everything:) Married life, family, and now my pregnancy journal:P

Monday, January 17, 2011

The Shit has hiteth the fan!

:) Thats how it feels anyway. I have about 5 minutes to update everyone lol Last week I trained in central supply and tried to learn as much as I could. Friday they let go the women who was in charge of that department. So today it is all me. I have been sooooo busy with my department! I feel like I have x-rayd about every patient in here and I still have 3 more to do. I should be done with all my x-rays by lunch and then I am going to hit up central supply. I have so much to do in there it is crazy. Today is going to be a long crazy day. I'm glad I only have 3 more days to work at the mall because this is going to be alot of work, which I figured. I told the girls on ttgp about a week in a half ago that I would be absent for awhile which I havent been lol until today. Today starts my absence on ttgp:( Sad day lol I'll try to bump at lunch and in the evenings.

I don't know how many dpo I am, but I am pretty sure month 5 won't be our month either. Everything feels the exact same as previous months. Later when I have more time I will come back and do another update on my weight and how the baby shower went over that I through for my friend this past weekend! I'm sure there are lots of spelling errors in here but no time to read through and fix.

p.s. I will be buying some wine to relax with tonight after today, which will be the day from hell. Peace Out...

1 comment: